Delhi to Agra One Day Tour
Delhi to Agra One Day Tour Details
Set out on a royal exploration as you excurse Agra city on this one day Agra tour! This day will unfurl itself to become one of your most memorable trips as you get an insight into the lives of the Mughal clan that ruled almost complete Indian Subcontinent. We will be taking you to some very significant sites like Agra Fort, Baby Taj, Fatehpur Sikri etc. Cherry on the cake will be the ever beautiful Taj Mahal which has made India achieve unmatched fame all over the world!
Duration : 1 Days
Tour Type : Private Trips
Monuments in Agra : Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh, Baby Taj, Darwaza
Costing for Delhi to Agra One Day Tour
|Validity/Accommodation Type||Price Per Person in USD|
|Jan’2017 – Dec’2018||1 Adults||2 Adults||3 Adults||4 Adults|
|3 Star Hotel||USD 420||USD 240||USD 230||USD 200|
|4 Star Hotel||USD 480||USD 300||USD 280||USD 240|
|Without Accommodation||USD 300||USD 240||USD 220||USD 150|
Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a prompt departure at 9:30 AM.
Return TimeAs Per Depend on Our Guests
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and light jacket.
IncludedDelhi to Agra One Day TourDeparture Taxes5 Star AccommodationPersonal Guide
Not IncludedEntry FeesBreakfast
- Private Tour
- Breakfast and dinner on-board Gatimaan Express train.
- Round Trip Train tickets in air-conditioned coach (Delhi to Agra & Agra to Delhi)
- Transfer from hotel/ airport to Railway station & Railway station to airport / hotel.
- All departure/arrival & sightseeing by air-conditioned car.
- Sightseeing by an air-conditioned private car in Agra
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and Goverment service taxes
- Local Licensed Tour Guide
- Meals, Monument Fees, Tips & other personal expenses
- Conveyance to Agra through an AC train including meals
- Sightseeing of splendorous Agra (on the list are Agra Fort, Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah etc.)
- Going to the remnant of a regal love story: Taj Mahal
- Visiting Fatehpur Sikri, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Assistance provided throughout along with provision of a guide
- Pick and drop service provided